Trying To Heal

Why Me? Why not me. Bad things happen to good people all the time. It's how we deal with the bad things that makes us who we are.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back to school

Yesterday was Te's first night of school. He came home from work, ate dinner with us and left. He got home late. This is going to be a rough 2 years. He's gone again tonight, but today he came home from work a little earlier and had a nap while I sat with him on the couch. He had eaten a really late lunch with his boss at work so he wasn't hungry. He left while the kids and I were eating dinner. He cooked for us though. I feel bad about whining to him about how lousy I feel, but he's been really good about it. It's his pregnancy too I guess, share the misery. :)

Right now the kids are in the bath because while I wasn't watching, they spread ketchup all over themselves (which I'll admit is funny, but less so when you are the one that has to clean it up and your sense of smell is magnified 1000 times and ketchup smells really nasty- but it's my fault...I should never have left them alone with the jumbo ketchup bottle).

The kids go to bed pretty early, so we really only have another hour or so until bedtime, this might be a long bath.

Te said he had a good day at work today. A few minor thoughts, but nothing that was difficult for him to move past. He was pretty busy all day, which always helps.

He said that the way his classes are organized, he doesn't have a chance to get into trouble on the internet, so that's good. I was a little concerned about that, which is why we have the spectorsoft program on his laptop.

Another good day.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger KingJaymz said...

You bear the marks of a great mom. Milking bath time is one of those.

School is a long tough journey. Jen and I are just finishing a 2+ year jaunt through. I can only imagine how tough it must be with kids and one on the way. We're waiting to have ours until I finish my M.S. in counseling. I will be praying for you.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger KingJaymz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Adrianne said...

My husband finally graduated last month. I am so glad he is finished. It was very stressful for the both of us. I hated him always being on the computer and not knowing if it really was homework he was doing. Most of the time he spent alone in his office with the excuse that he needed to be away from all the noise and distractions.

Now that he is finished he is never on the computer unless I am around or the kids are around. I think that will help a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home