Trying To Heal

Why Me? Why not me. Bad things happen to good people all the time. It's how we deal with the bad things that makes us who we are.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Percentages

The other night, Te and I were talking about how his week went while I was gone. He was supposed to keep a daily log for me to read when I got home, but he didn't. He did write me the nice email, since when I got home, he was gone for a couple of days.

I was sure glad to see him when he got back! (although I had a really nice saturday all by myself...I went shopping and actually got to try on clothes without kids trying to escape under the dressing room door... and I went to the temple, I think I mentioned that already....It was a nice day (and I ran 6 MILES!!!!))

ANYWAY, Te and I were talking, and he said that he's just not doing it anymore, he doesn't want to want to, and that he has nothing to hide from me, and that it feels really good to him that he can say that. He has nothing to hide... I need to check his computer records at work. He asked where my trust-level was at. I said 60%. In all other areas, I trust him, he's just lied to me too many times about his addiction for me to trust him much more than that.

I'd like to, and I think he appreciates that.

We've had a month and a half of good days.

4 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger KingJaymz said...

And keep on counting those good days. Keep checking after Te. Knowing that others know helps the honest man stay honest.

Thanks for posting on my blog, and for the kind words. I am glad that we can be of mutual encouragement to one another. Seems like the Lord has placed us in each other's path at this time for a reason.

Blessings

PS Who wouldn't want to be the LOTR character played by Liv Tyler? Yet, I actually liked Galadriel's character better than Arwen. She seemed to have an air of magical mystique and strength about her that Arwen lacked.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Alice said...

That's true, but Galadriel seemed too clean sometimes. Plus, Arwen got to kiss Viggo Mortensen, and who wouldn't want to do that? :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger KingJaymz said...

If I were a woman, I would probably 100% agree with you. Since I'm not, I'll just have to take your word on that. You are right about Galadriel. Her mystique and "cleaness" make her seem imposing and as if it would be hard to feel comfortable being close to her.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger KingJaymz said...

Hey Soph. Thought about you when I was in Salt Lake on Tuesday and Wednesday for a follow up training on some work related stuff. Haven't seen a new post in a while, and I am just hoping that means you are busy. Feel free to pop by my blog or email me. I want to know whether or not things are still going okay for you.
Blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home