Trying To Heal

Why Me? Why not me. Bad things happen to good people all the time. It's how we deal with the bad things that makes us who we are.

Friday, August 14, 2009

My own kind of relapse

This was posted at LDSAR.org on December 5th, 2006.

I kept hoping that it would pass, but it seems to just be getting worse and worse.

My husband is doing really well, I guess. He says he is, and part of me believes him. A little part of me is making up all sorts of stories about what he is lying about.

I hate it. I hate that I am doubting him. I hate that he is viewing it as "my problem" (even though it is- it goes back to the "he owes me" feeling I guess).

I think he is doing okay, and so he doesn't see why he needs to keep telling me every day that he is doing okay. I just feel like I need to hear about constant improvement or something to feel like he's really okay.

I guess I know what needs to change in my own life to get over this relapse that I am having. I need to make time for the things that are really important. I need to have more meaningful prayers and work at strengthening my relationship with Heavenly Father. It's amazing how fast we let ourselves slip away from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home