Trying To Heal

Why Me? Why not me. Bad things happen to good people all the time. It's how we deal with the bad things that makes us who we are.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Going to the Temple together...

This was originally posted at LDSAR.org, but I have decided I'd like to have all my thoughts in one place. It was posted on October 16, 2006.

Te got his temple recommend back last week. We were able to go to the temple together this last saturday for the first time in a long time.

I had been a few times without him and it made me so sad to be there, that it was hard to make it through the session.

Sitting in the celestial room with him talking about our experiences felt so good. I know that there will always be temptations, and we will always have to be on guard, but it feels good to have hope for the future.

The next goal is for him to be able to bless our baby after it is born in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home