Trying To Heal

Why Me? Why not me. Bad things happen to good people all the time. It's how we deal with the bad things that makes us who we are.

Friday, August 14, 2009

In the mail...

This was posted at LDSAR.org on January 11th, 2007.

My husband brought the mail in when he came home from work. He handed me a stack and said, "look at the bottom one". It was a mailer from playboy. He saw it and quickly stuck in in the bottom of the pile to give to me.

It makes me so mad that companies can send junk like that to my house. I don't even know what I can do about it. I've gotten Victoria Secret stuff before, but I was able to look online and find a phone number to call to get those stopped. I don't want to go to the playboy website.

Is there any way to get things like that stopped? We got a mailer for some other nasty male magazine several months ago.

I'm wondering if ESPN sells their subscriber lists.

I did just discover that there is a form you can fill out at the post office to stop sexually explicit mail from being sent to you. If you get anything after you have signed up, the company will be fined. It's form 1500 at the post office. You can download it from the USPS website. Here's a link:

http://www.usps.com/forms/_pdf/ps1500.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home